Thursday, March 29, 2007
- What: Global Warming and Sustainability Panel
- When: 7:00pm
- Where: Seelye Hall, room 207
Join the Environmental Science and Policy Program this Thursday to learn more about the problems of global warming and the positive solutions each one of us can easily implement. Program sponsored by MassPIRG.
Friday, March 30, 2007
- What: ES&P Program Lunchbag:Through the Looking Glass: Photography and Nature on Safari
- When: 12:15pm-1:00pm
- Where: Bass Hall, room 102
- Who: Cassie Hays (Smith 99), PhD candidate in Environmental Sociology, Yale University
Cassie will talk about her research, which investigates the role of race and ethnicity in the science and practice of conservation, the establishment of parks, and the experience of tourism in Tanzania. Lunch provided.